Alleviate Methi Paneer Matar Malai on sale. The recipe of this methi malai paneer is roughly adapted from the methi matar malai recipe I make. The recipe uses fresh fenugreek leaves and I do Methi malai paneer literally translates to fenugreek cream cottage cheese/paneer. Though, the english translation is too plain and does not do justice to.
Viraj kaku thank you for sharing this delicious recipe 😋. Methi Malai Matar Paneer is a scrumptious North Indian recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on special occasions and festivals. This deliciously looking main dish recipe has a creamy taste with soft and chewy paneer. You go for it toasting fry Methi Paneer Matar Malai practicing 17 procedure also 7 steps. Here you go score.
process of Methi Paneer Matar Malai
- also 1 cup of methi finely chopped.
- This 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- You need 1 cup of cubed paneer.
- use 1 cup of heavy cream.
- also 3 of onions sliced.
- a little 2 of green chillies chopped.
- then 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- also 1 of " ginger piece.
- You need 7-8 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 of tomato pureed.
- also 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilly powder.
- add 1 tbsp of kitchen king Masala.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- use 1 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- add 2 tbsp of ot sugar.
Prepared with fenugreek leaves, matar, paneer, coconut cream. matar paneer recipe. i would soon post that recipe in a separate video and post. furthermore, some important variations and tips for a perfect methi finally, i would like to share my other paneer recipes collection. this mainly includes, palak paneer, matar paneer, kadai paneer, paneer tikka masala. Sprinkle some garam masala on top and switch off the heat. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot methi matar malai with naan, roti or rice. Methimalai matar paneer is from the North Indian cuisine.
Methi Paneer Matar Malai procedure
- Take a heavy bottom pan add sliced onions, cashews, garlic, green chillies and 1 glass of water boil for 12 to 15 mins..
- Once boiled cool and blend with tomatoes to fine paste..
- Boil methi with lots of water and salt for 10 mins, drain n keep aside..
- In heavy bottom pan, add ghee, add 1tsp jeera, onion tomato paste and all dry masala's and cook on medium flame for 12 to 15 mins..
- Once the masala is cooked well add methi and peas with 1 cup of water and cook for 3 to 4 mins.
- Next add sugar, kasuri methi, cream and paneer, give a good mix cover and cook for a min, turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with naan or roti..
There are various types of recipes for this delicacy but this particular one is made using chewy paneer and the dish can be described as creamy. Your delicious methi malai matar paneer dish is finally ready. Methi matar malai recipe - very fragrant North Indian gravy recipe made from onion, fenugreek leaves and green peas with some spices. But we order paneer based dishes more often. It has totally different taste and flavor compare to usual punjabi gravies which has onion-tomato based gravy like.